Who uses us



If you’re renting a property out or have a lodger the tax man will want you to complete a tax return. We work with a whole spectrum of landlords. We’ll guide you through the process, and ensure you’re claiming all the right allowances and expenses.

Read More

Construction Industry

If you work under the construction industry scheme you must complete a self assessment tax return. You’re also probably due a tax rebate. We’ve completed hundreds of tax returns for construction workers such as scaffolders, labourers and engineers.

Read More


Over the years we’ve helped thousands of self-employed individuals and freelancers from all over the UK with their self assessment tax return. From graphic designers and web developers to taxi drivers, decorators and plumbers, we’re here to help.

Read More

Small Business Owners

If you have a limited company you’ll need to file accounts at Companies House and with HMRC. You’ll also need to file a Corporation Tax Return. We act for hundreds of small businesses, preparing accounts and making sure they are submitted on time.

Read More


We have years of experience helping hundreds of company directors. Tax returns can be daunting, and if you get it wrong the penalties run into the thousands. That’s why our clients come to us – for the peace of mind that a professional is looking after their tax.

Read More

High Earners

If you earn more than £100,000 you need to complete a tax return. Being on the wrong PAYE tax code can be costly. We work with our clients to prepare an accurate tax return and ensure they are paying the correct amount of tax through PAYE going forward.

Read More


Lots of people are choosing the contracting route, and whilst contracting has many advantages, getting it wrong can be costly. Our team provide a whole range of services to contractors from forming a company to payroll and IR35 compliance.

Read More


We understand partnerships and have years of experience looking after them. We can complete the partnership tax return, and tax returns for each of the individual partners. We’ll offer advise on what business expenses can be claimed and how to split profits.

Read More


If you have income or a capital gain in the UK you’ll need to complete a UK tax return. And seeking the right advice when you’ve sold a property or shares can make a huge difference to your tax bill and provide the peace of mind you’re looking for.

Read More


Call us now on 03301117662

Get Started

simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.76 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 419 merchant reviews

4.76 / 5 Rating
419 Reviews
Very efficient and professional service. I will definitely use them next year for my tax return
I used Simple Tax Returns to complete both my personal accounts and my Company accounts and it was the best decision I made. Working with Abidul on my personal accounts was a joy. Abidul stepped me through the process, gave me clear instructions about what I needed and made the whole experience straightforward and a pleasure. It was something I dread doing but Abidul made it easy and put me at my east with great communication skills and a confident understanding of accounts. I also worked with Skevy on my Company Accounts and her knowledge and efficiency let me know at once my accounts were in safe hands. Again Skevy made the process a pleasure. I can't recommend Simple Tax Returns enough, they handles my accounts with professionalism and I will look forward to working with them for years to come.
Me and my wife submitted Our tax return this year and the Staff we delt with were very nice and warmley helpfull with speedy results. Thank you Guys. Definatelly will reccommend you to other people who need you!! Salvatore & Anna Carrubba