Tax return records you may need

For the tax year (6 April to the following 5 April) you’ll need records relating to:

any employment
pension contributions you make or any pension you receive
income you might get from letting a property or land
any capital gains or losses you’ve made during the tax year
You may also need records relating to:

UK savings and investments
UK pensions, annuities and benefits
life insurance gains and AVC refunds
any other taxable income
gifts to charity, if you’re claiming tax relief
You’ll need to provide your bank details if you want any tax repaid directly to your account. HMRC recommends this as it is quick and secure. is rated 4.71 stars by based on 666 merchant reviews

4.71 / 5 Rating
666 Reviews
a company that is responsive to your time frames even if you are a last minute kind of person - however need to tidy up their systems as I was not able to access the system to sign off my tax return submission.
Great, simple and courteous service with complete peace of mind. I would recommend Simple Tax Returns to all.
So very helpful Nothing was to much trouble. Very happy we your services The English tax system I can't understand So thanks for all your help.